Discussion Brave Frontier Global - EXP MOD - Suggestions & more

ramzxc006

New User
Oct 14, 2018
Can't help it @iAlex 😂 sorry for that, I'll try using that exp mod on SArc 😎

Katariku

New User
Apr 27, 2019
we will need the game on the computer to use this future cheat or not because my computer is not powerful enough to run the game

Sakazuma

New User
Feb 11, 2019
I think I don't need exp
If you can make
No energy
Auto win(but get the drops)
All gates open
That's will great
Thanks for your hard work

HennesW

New User
Aug 29, 2019
If you choose a quest where you do not get units and you have no energy costs, you can level without additional Exp boost, e.g. in Adumat or in the Karma Dungeon. Just set the repetition to 300 and wait.

But items should also be in autoloot, not just units.

Asanorya

New User
Sep 30, 2019
Hi, may I suggest the item loot on auto-win? These Vortex dungeons are pain in the ass :(

Anyway, thank you for all the hardwork of making these mods for us! I really appreciate them from the bottom of my heart. ~ The exp. boost will probably help a lot of us. <3

Tatsumi

New User
Aug 11, 2017
I would be happy if you could make:

- EXP X9.9
- Item Loot X99
- Boss Defense at 1
- Pre-Loaded BB/SBB
- All Gates Open (Including gates from past events)

If possible (And if you know the mod for it)
- Raid Items Loot X99
- Summoner Arc EXP X9.9

I would really be happy with this... Don't have to do anything grand with money or anything, we have the other mods for that. Just make the Mod 4 with new mods that aren't in previous mods that you already have

Last edited:

d0ct0rd00m

New User
May 16, 2017
Ok it looks like a lot of people don't read the news in BF because now there is a energy refund system in place. If you lose a mission or give up you are refunded the energy cost. You use the 0 energy mod, go into what is normally a high energy cost mission and give up. You will GAIN energy. Once you have enough switch over to the 9.9x EXP mod and have fun. Repeat for infinite leveling.

With that in mind all you need for this mod is
9.9x EXP
Autowin
Infinite BB/SB/OD (to use arena orbs when you level)
No unit capture
No item loot

that way you can just level up till your hearts content.

WCG105

New User
Mar 21, 2018
Thank you iAlex for all the hard work. I for one would be happy with just the exp mod. That along with all the tokens I acquired should level me up much quicker.