1.) god mode
2.) massive damage
3.) currencies (deleted)

Install Steps:
1.) uninstall existing game or force-close it from your task manager
2.) install mod
3.) put OBB
4.) play

DO NOT abuse. This mod works EVERYWHERE. Who am I kidding? Abuse as you wish !!! Finished the entire PVE dark mode and got to Diamond 2 PVP for many days....

If you want safer mod, check out @Jacknator version, that's best so far:

Notes:
1) uninstall GG or memory editing tools. mod not compatible with them
2) PM me a crash log if mod only shows black or white screen: How-to tutorial videos | Youtube
3) when you load game, sometimes hung/crash in beginning, just close the game and try again
4) some stage, you still get damage from enemy, disable the massive damage otherwise you might end up dead

Credits: BTG
Follow us: https://www.youtube.com/ARoG_YT -- https://twitter.com/ARoG_YT -- Se connecter à Facebook | Facebook -- Join the AndroidRepublic Discord Server!
Playstore: Cookie Run: Kingdom - Apps on Google Play
Original: Cookie Run: Kingdom for Android - APK Download
Download: CookieRunKingdom Folder

Last edited:

BTG

AndroidRepublic...best mods for u when others fail
Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
cookie.jpg

Twix

Advance Member
02/26/15
Thread Author
i download the p.s version then i rename obb then delet ps version then install moded apk then renamed the obb to original name then back screen lol

C4talyst

06/18/19
Thread Author
i download the p.s version then i rename obb then delet ps version then install moded apk then renamed the obb to original name then back screen lol
Same. The solution is to download obb from apkpure. It will not work if youre using playstore obb.

Twix

Advance Member
02/26/15
Thread Author
Same. The solution is to download obb from apkpure. It will not work if youre using playstore obb.
its works with me lol xD just close the game and run it again it will works

C4talyst

06/18/19
Thread Author
cheatingflag.PNG

kinda worried about this so i decided not to touch pvp. Did your diamond 2 acc still alive? @BTG

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
mod not working on android 11 version ?
no idea. playing with lower android. if not working on A11, then you would know - play with emu :)
[Attachment removed from Quotes]
kinda worried about this so i decided not to touch pvp. Did your diamond 2 acc still alive? @BTG
just checked again... yes, alive but beaten. ofc easy to beat, low power in Diamond 2 going down to Diamond 3 hahaha

ban is your risk, if you don't want to risk it, then disable dmg mode, should be safe...

1613486877300.png

Twix

Advance Member
02/26/15
Thread Author
why i can't pass some stages with 3 stars and i already activated god mod & dmg

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
why i can't pass some stages with 3 stars and i already activated god mod & dmg
Some stages have requirements of bring 1 support, or 2 healer or whatever. If you don't have those then you can't get 3 stars. Anyway, mod isn't going to guarantee you a 3 stars, it just amuses you with the amount of your damage dealt lmao

Twix

Advance Member
02/26/15
Thread Author
Some stages have requirements of bring 1 support, or 2 healer or whatever. If you don't have those then you can't get 3 stars. Anyway, mod isn't going to guarantee you a 3 stars, it just amuses you with the amount of your damage dealt lmao
thanks for this information bro

KalMill

New User
08/22/16
Thread Author
Awesome mod. Now we need to see how long it will go undetected before using on main account.

KokosanS

New User
05/04/18
Thread Author
Nah not working i use obb from this site , apkpure, or playstore but still blackscreen or keep forceclose after enter the game. Im using android 10 arm v7 64bit normal version works perfectly but i dunno why this mod not work.
Sorry for my bad english🙏🏼

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
Nah not working i use obb from this site , apkpure, or playstore but still blackscreen or keep forceclose after enter the game. Im using android 10 arm v7 64bit normal version works perfectly but i dunno why this mod not work.
Sorry for my bad english🙏🏼
As said front page, sometimes you'll see crash, just close mod and try again. Sometimes take time to nuke dev code :) if still failing then sorry can't help, play on emu should work

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
updated, enjoy.

fnlock

New User
12/10/17
Thread Author
at first black screen then devsisters logo after that back to blackscreen again

Status