I’ve been encountering this issue recently; is there a solution?I am using Chrome, and I have tried both enabling and disabling my ad blocker.
 

Attachments

  • スクリーンショット 2026-09-13 195043.webp
    スクリーンショット 2026-09-13 195043.webp
    5.2 KB · Views: 2
Entire new patch for hotfix. Now its on v1.10.2 🥴

Post automatically merged:

Oh this looks pretty "new". Temporarily use DMM version to do missions but when I launch the game, my system automatically throws it into an isolation box (something like Play Protect). What have you done KMB ? 🤣
1000150408.webp
 
Last edited:
I’ve been encountering this issue recently; is there a solution?I am using Chrome, and I have tried both enabling and disabling my ad blocker.
Notes & troubleshoot :
1. You need to disable adblocker to make sure the task is work properly!
2. Switching your connection WiFi/Data or with & without VPN
3. If task asking to download random app,
DO NOT download!
4. You dont need to download any random app/software to get APK, you dont need to leak any personal info or pay to get APK
5. If you had issue with Adblocker detected

• Open with private tab (firefox etc)​
• Open link in the emulators (PC users)​
6. If you like my mods consider support by doing the small steps here, not asking for money. This helps your modder to stay motivated releasing mods for free. Ty!

⬇️ VIDEO TUTORIAL ⬇️
Use firefox with private tab, do task from 1. not skip to 3
 
  • Like
Reactions: BroBqtti
nice
Post automatically merged:

好东西好东西:D:):D
Post automatically merged:

thank you👍
 
Last edited: