1.) god mode
2.) massive dmg

Install Steps:
1.) uninstall existing game
2.) install mod, put OBB
3.) play

Notes:
1) uninstall GG or memory editing tools. mod not compatible with them
2) mod may only work for dungeon. Give a test on other areas. If not working, restart game and disable mod to continue playing on open world
3) PM me a crash log if mod only shows black or white screen: How-to tutorial videos | Youtube

Credits: BTG
Follow us: https://www.youtube.com/ARoG_YT -- https://twitter.com/ARoG_YT -- Se connecter à Facebook | Facebook -- Join the AndroidRepublic Discord Server!
Playstore: Dragons Breath - Apps on Google Play
Original: Dragons Breath for Android - APK Download
Download:

Last edited:

BTG

AndroidRepublic...best mods for u when others fail
Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
No time to check, maybe on next release of they ever update this game, can make 1 hit for PvP too i think.

Anyway, enjoy for now and let me know where it doesn't work. Didn't test much, only finish a few chapters hard dungeons for testing :)

Finolhu

VIP
07/18/18
Thread Author
No time to check, maybe on next release of they ever update this game, can make 1 hit for PvP too i think.

Anyway, enjoy for now and let me know where it doesn't work. Didn't test much, only finish a few chapters hard dungeons for testing :)

open field doesnt work (understandable) + PVP godmode for both party is affected + story line sometimes will have dota like map, enemy hero has godmode too

Reactions: BTG

zMadCrow

New User
01/26/21
Thread Author
I think this site is better than pla*******, easy to download and very informative about how to work a modding game. How to be vip here? Can you send me a message of how much it cost? I love your mods here.

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
Cant search the game using VIP App
Because this is public mod, download mod directly on front page.

I think this site is better than pla*******, easy to download and very informative about how to work a modding game. How to be vip here? Can you send me a message of how much it cost? I love your mods here.
😁😁
This forum has been established for more than 7 years? Can't compare with all the copycats bro.

Go to main Forum page, left hand side has all the pricing

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
Maybe dev update game? Saw they finally managed to register to googleplay. Can't confirm atm but will check later if still problem

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
Nothing updated. Dev put region restriction. I think they're CBT for China or something like that. Anyone managed to get connected, let us know

bk3000000

New User
03/09/16
Thread Author
Nothing updated. Dev put region restriction. I think they're CBT for China or something like that. Anyone managed to get connected, let us know
Finally can login to the game. There is server problem nothing updated yet.

Reactions: BTG

aprilcarl4

New User
02/21/16
Thread Author
im from uae and now can log in properly..if theres chances of gold increase or exp increase something like x2 if only 😁 and thanks in advance 😊

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
Updated. Enjoy. Forgot to post on forum... Gosh

Top Bottom