Exclusive Duet Night Abyss v1.6.186.1 - Mod Menu - LSPosed Module

Sir @Alex forced update today sir.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260908-141435.webp
    Screenshot_20260908-141435.webp
    149.5 KB · Views: 3
The mod or the game itself normally crash a lot before I can make it work. I didn't mind it. But with this new update, the menu doesn't always appear even with muffinator active. So on top of the crashes, I still gotta hope the menu appears else I'd have to restart the game. Makes it twice as hard for me to be able to play 🥲 can this be fixed or be reverted back to the previous mod?
 
The mod or the game itself normally crash a lot before I can make it work. I didn't mind it. But with this new update, the menu doesn't always appear even with muffinator active. So on top of the crashes, I still gotta hope the menu appears else I'd have to restart the game. Makes it twice as hard for me to be able to play 🥲 can this be fixed or be reverted back to the previous mod?
That’s pretty weird, I test on pixel 7a where the game barely works due to shitty specs and no issue whatsoever with the menu. I need logs about the crash or the issue you are facing so I can investigate what’s happening
 
That’s pretty weird, I test on pixel 7a where the game barely works due to shitty specs and no issue whatsoever with the menu. I need logs about the crash or the issue you are facing so I can investigate what’s happening
Dunno where to get those logs sir. I'll just deal with it I guess. Potato phone problems🥲
 
1+ace5,15的安卓系统,游戏不崩溃,但是没有游戏菜单
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-13-09-31-46-71_eb6205a94446577dcc1430fb74a6d68e.webp
    Screenshot_2026-09-13-09-31-46-71_eb6205a94446577dcc1430fb74a6d68e.webp
    79 KB · Views: 3