Outdated Guild of Heroes - Fantasy RPG v1.69.9 [MEGA MOD!!!]

MrAce93

Jul 25, 2017
I believe it is related to the lib mod. I tried with unsigned apk and worked just fine.

Usernames

Eat, sleep, android
Jul 26, 2017
MOD NEWS:

Today the BitGames Server has fallen :)

- The game today in the morning has loaded some sort of assets for 20 mb
(antivirus is shipped there or something )

-

also found an interesting comment on the Internet:

"The only person that I see is Catalina or whoever is hiding behind her can a man is pot-bellied, one man steers a game when Catalina appears (this is approximately 10.00-19.00 Moscow time.) I watched it online and it is stable, then pour in bans, etc. After 7 pm the game is without the admin, it sips in the chat and so on until the morning, sometimes it hires programmers to make updates.It's offline for a couple of days before the updates.It seems that somewhere goes for updates (meets personally with programmers -freelancers I'm not going to the fortuneteller, I'm gonna punch if someone shows me at least one contact person other than Catalina, the alpha testers are not counting "

Ameen88

New User
Feb 26, 2018
[Attachment removed from Quotes]

Name: Guild of Heroes - fantasy RPG
Version: 1.60.3(39b)
Root: No

Mod:

V1
+ cut out and omitted anti-cheat and anti-debug protection, disable the protection from Speehack;
+ free shopping in all stores (communism);
+ copying (shadow stealing) of other people's property and skills in a particularly large amount (volume);
+ antiban (optional, as in previous versions).

Download:
LIB
lib (2).zip - 13.3 MB
Signed APK
Гильдия.Героев.v.1.60.3.b.100600301.resigned.apk - 63.9 MB
Unsigned
Guild+of+Heroes-1.60.3.apk - 66621357

V2
+ cut out and omitted anti-cheat and anti-debug protection, disable the protection from Speehack;
+ copying (shadow stealing) of other people's property and skills in a particularly large amount (volume);
+ antiban (optional, as in previous versions);
+ Free keys for the tower (NEW!).

LIB
lib (3).zip - 13.3 MB

SIGNED APK
Гильдия.Героев.v.1.60.3.b..resigned.apk - 63.9 MB

UNSIGNED APK
Guild+of+Heroes-1.60.3.apk - 63.5 MB

The same mod only just added to it
No Skill Cooldown

SIGNED APK
KGuild+of+Heroes+fantasy+RPG_v1.60.3MOD.apk - 66620932

lib
lib (4).zip - 14397250

No Skill Cooldown + Immortality

SIGNED APK
bGuild+of+Heroes+fantasy+RPG_v1.60.3MOD.apk - 63.5 MB

lib
lib (5).zip - 13.7 MB

The same mod only just added to it
No Skill Cooldown
Potion of life does not decrease

SIGNED APK
zGuild+of+Heroes+fantasy+RPG_v1.60.3MOD.apk - 63.5 MB

lib
lib1 (1).zip - 13.7 MB

+ V3!!!
V3
+ antiban (optional, as in previous versions);
+ Free keys for the tower (NEW!).
+ God Mode! (NEW!).

SIGNED APK
Upload4earn - Free Upload Files & Earn Money

lib
libil2cpp (1).zip - 13.7 MB

P.S. to not get banned:

for the arena is best to use the mod without immortality and that was not a skill cooldown and banks are endless just put the strongest skill out of all in the very first slot the Persian beats on the auto and we press the banks as necessary and so you can take out the strongest opponents without problems

Info by @Stickman :
"1. Do not use items that are not meant for you level. I wanted to join a guild and noticed their leader was banned.When i checked his stats i noticed the fcker had 42million hp at lv 12. Im lv 55 and I'm only at 190k hp.
BE MINDFUL OF WHAT YOU WEAR!
2.Be careful not to go berserk in the arena.You can already buy shit for free so there's no point in going for legendary UNLESS you're high lv(100+).Also don't buy the items that cost legendary points.Anyone looking at your profile can see how many points you collected and they will report ya if they see you with 0 points but with wings and shit.
3.Just because we can upgrade for free does not mean everything you own has to be max lv.Try to keep some items at 1 star or 2 stars.And don't go full set items.Keep a few yellow or blue items here and there."

If to whom it is not clear as lib to change B)

I will write down in detail the instructions on casting the beam.
THE RUT IS NEEDED!
Through the file manager we go to the root of the memory, there we are looking for the folder data,
In it there is a folder app-lib, but at me it on smart is empty, and on a knob there.
Next, in the folder data there is an app folder, in it we search for "com.goplaytoday.guildofheroes-1" (the digit can be 2), it has the lib folder, it has the arm, and there the necessary file that needs to be replaced. As a rule, access rights are already registered on the lines, but that is already a separate topic
Modification by replacing the LIB file

- for those who do not understand how to change (on Knox). The easiest option is to use the archiver on your computer to open up the apk with the game and stupidly change the library in it and put the game in the Knox

- on the Nox is X-plore File Manager, just copy it to the folder with the replacement of the old one if you do not want the old one to be changed, just add one letter or number to the old one at the end, and there you can keep at least 20 pieces with different names, and when you need necessary lib to remove the unnecessary letter that's all

Change the color of the game Nick
it's very simple) you need to type [ff0000] before the nickname (where ff0000 is the color code). Here are the codes of different colors: Коды цветов для HTML

how to copy the game folder without rooting so that you can not download anything later and the character does not lose if the version of the mod does not roll over
- And why shake? Tap along the path of ordinary memory without root \ Android \ Data \ gogleplaytoday.guildofheroes copy this folder gogleplaytoday.guildofheroes demolish the old version of what you need and slip the folder then you do not need to download anything and restore
from the author:
"The modification of the game version 1.60.3 (39b) is fully implemented for the ARMv7 processor platform."

Credits: komodias (only LIB)
Playstore Link: Google Playstore
I downloaded the game and played it till level 133 and connected with Facebook account. but after I changed my phone i reinstall the game and connected it with same Facebook account but can't get my old account back. Any solution to save my process? Because it will happened again if original game was upgraded and don' wwant to start from level 1 again and again. Please reply and let me know if I can save my account. Thanks.

Mutt

New User
Oct 19, 2017
not working
error code 93

------

This was just a error. It's working again now. Thank you.

Usernames, Can you make a unsigned version of V3 MOD with God Mode and Unlimited Key's and No Cool Down?

Thank you again

Reactions: Usernames

Tsubaki21

New User
Oct 20, 2016
Anything that has to do with the "lib" system requires root access. So this thread should be stated as such in the proper section of "Root: Yes"

tefuterau

New User
Feb 22, 2018
I downloaded the game and played it till level 133 and connected with Facebook account. but after I changed my phone i reinstall the game and connected it with same Facebook account but can't get my old account back. Any solution to save my process? Because it will happened again if original game was upgraded and don' wwant to start from level 1 again and again. Please reply and let me know if I can save my account. Thanks.
installs the original game but not the end,
just to the point where it shows your character.
Then, uninstall the game and install the mode.
If it does not work, repeat the steps and it will work safely.
Is valid for all those who, when installing the mode, are no longer recognizing their character.
Good luck!!!

chaosx

New User
Jan 9, 2018
Crazy mod.. developer just got screwd ... got to lvl200 in 3days.. copied everything...
just don't arena or guild wars with this mod.. switch to original game version..
so far not ban yet... :innocent:

Reactions: RainSurfer

RainSurfer

New User
May 23, 2017
Crazy mod.. developer just got screwd ... got to lvl200 in 3days.. copied everything...
just don't arena or guild wars with this mod.. switch to original game version..
so far not ban yet... :innocent:
Wow. how ? U switch it to original version. I mean how to save our progress?

Usernames

Eat, sleep, android
Jul 26, 2017
upd info:

When using mod with "no skill down" in bosses in the subway and opponents in the arena, as well as skills without timeout
When using the mod with "no skill down" with auto war on, only the first skill is involved, the next skill does not have time to turn on the car, because the first one is always available. Disable auto-fighting if you need to use all the skills.