King of Fighters ALLSTAR End of Service Schedule - Please make the MOD public until the end of the service

Kozdroy

Member
Sep 30, 2020
44
Visit site
This post is to ask that the mod be made public, as the end of the service approaches.

This link refers to the end of service announcement that was officially published on all game forums: The King of Fighters ALLSTAR Official Community (global)
KOF ALLSTAR 公式コミュニティ (japanese)

I would like to be able to enjoy the service for free until the end, as it will be permanently closed.

The best game in the segment, which brings the franchise's characters in the most faithful way, will unfortunately be closed.

I would like to take advantage of this post to ask how I can download the official images from within the game, if there is a way without choosing to take a screenshot, directly accessing the game's image files. I don't want the art of this game to die with it.

Thanks!!!