Exclusive KonoSuba: Fantastic Days v1.4.1 ( Mod Menu )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewfeed

Staff Trainee
VIP
08/30/20
Thread Author
Just a quick que with regards on how to use and what to avoid.

Do not:
  • Do not use x100 Dmg/Def Multiplier in Arena as it detects the mod and will make you ban if you reach T1000 as the score will be obvious on your current decks/power
  • The game will force you out after 3hrs of playing but this technically maybe on my end only since the phone heated up with high resolution.
With regards on "illegal detection" it has now been fixed by putting the KFD.ar file in /storage/emulated/0/ or simply say just extract the file in phone storage and enable/allow permission storage for the game.

Thank you for the mod @icry4u

PiaPoi

New User
03/30/18
Thread Author
wow, thank you very much
hope this didn't get moved to VIP, i need it for future chapter update
i use this to get 3* on hard mode so i can use skip tickets

also i've been using it for hours, never get illegal program detected
i'm using bluestack 5, newest version
other problem such as crashed and 80001 error is there even with playstore version, so i think the mod works fine

CheetaG0D

Need help? Send me a PM.
VIP Mod Tester
04/10/17
Thread Author
About 80001 error:
2021-08-23 20_48_55-Window.png

bopchop

New User
12/19/15
Thread Author
Anybody pls help me upload to another link to download pls. Folder empty when i downloaded on Mega hixx

mastoleee

04/04/16
Thread Author
I don't know why this happen to me? I'm use KFD.AR and it's was fine but when I try modded apk, I got this error message..
Screenshot_20210824-013359.jpg

IWaifuu

No Man's Land
VIP Mod Tester
01/12/16
Thread Author
So I install ur mod because I'm like lest give a try I love that game but I play for 5 minutes and freeze nothing ilegal it get that message only if you play on ur pc emulated or with root but I don't have root I'm using a galaxy s20 ultra boot locked so for me using ur mods is a no ban but I wish in the future you fix that crash xD but good one love it
Sorry but crash/freeze/disconnects happens a lot on PS version (not all devices tho), nothing we can do about it except wait for Nexon to fix it.

Legendarymyt

New User
04/20/21
Thread Author
So for those all you have to do is install the apk now go to files internal storage the normal one and just paste it there that's what I do lol 😆 then the permissions and done man I don't have more crash :D

Vee06

New User
08/24/21
Thread Author
It works perfectly thanks a lot for the mod really appreciate it, but the game has crash really often unlike the original version, i hope you guys can fix it later

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom