Exclusive 牧羊人之心 (KarDia tou ABel) 7.1.005 [god mode, 1 hit KO]

i've uploaded fix, try download again, install and then load the game. initial load may need 2x to clear cache.

this dev is headache, they bugs in their code in this version that cause crash. hopefully next version they fix
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: mulang and eldunari
i've uploaded fix, try download again, install and then load the game. initial load may need 2x to clear cache.

this dev is headache, they bugs in their code in this version that cause crash. hopefully next version they fix
Thank you for your hard work, I will try it tomorrow, and I feel official they are also very...go to seed
530f51a21673f5c64e5d8a65decc2b3f.gif


Post automatically merged:

I will try to download it on my PC tomorrow to see if I can play it, because my phone can only download to 99% and then stop.
Post automatically merged:

the game is working~ thanks!!
 
Last edited:
i've uploaded fix, try download again, install and then load the game. initial load may need 2x to clear cache.

this dev is headache, they bugs in their code in this version that cause crash. hopefully next version they fix
Happy New Year, I was infected with COVID not long ago, I don’t know if you are still healthy, and hope you are healthy and be careful~
 
  • Like
Reactions: BTG
Happy New Year, I was infected with COVID not long ago, I don’t know if you are still healthy, and hope you are healthy and be careful~
thanks and happy new year to you too :)
wishing everyone staying healthy as well.
enjoy the game/mod :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: GGGloria and mulang
Just tag me again when APK is available. Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: GGGloria
Thanks. I'll update mod in few hours time when I get home
 
He hasn't updated yet

Aren't you home yet,@btg
Post automatically merged:

@BTG
Please update it soon (/_\)
Got home but can't update. Game crash on v7 since dev doesn't support, I will try to fix them update, but need time. Anyone who can check if dev has arm v7 support apk, please send me link if available
 
Got home but can't update. Game crash on v7 since dev doesn't support, I will try to fix them update, but need time. Anyone who can check if dev has arm v7 support apk, please send me link if available
EMMMM,I'm not sure about this, I don't understand these, I hope someone who does understand to provide, the New Year activity has started 🥲 🥲 🥲 🥲
 
the latest version should be this one
ttps://pkg.biligame.com/games/myrzx_1.9.11_20230116_041553_85c26.apk
1.9.5 goes to the 1.9.11 in the game title