ok, this game is too long without update.
if you want me to update, can you do me a favor?
i need the latest APK for the game, bilibili or whatever you can get. Please send me link. I can't download from original chinese playstore.
Once I get the APKs, I will try to update the mod.
Thanks
updated to latest version, whatever original package that was given.
give that a test, i can load okay on my device, hopefully working okay on yours too
[Attachment removed from Quotes] Name: 牧羊人之心
Alias: KarDia tou ABel
Version: 1.9.15
Modded: bilibili
Root: No
Mod:
1.) 1 hit kill
2.) god mode
Install Steps:
1.) install mod, play
Notes:
1) uninstall GG or memory editing tools. mod not compatible with them
2) PM me a crash log if mod only shows black or white screen: Approved - How-to tutorial videos
3) some mods have ads to pay-off a small part of electricity bills, your support very much appreciated. wait for the ads to finish, click close button on top right corner