Exclusive 牧羊人之心 (KarDia tou ABel) 7.1.005 [god mode, 1 hit KO]

If any update is needed for this game, can someone upload the latest apk somewhere and I'll download and mod that. I have difficulties downloading from CN site cause I don't understand a single thing written 😭
Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lanbai
If any update is needed for this game, can someone upload the latest apk somewhere and I'll download and mod that. I have difficulties downloading from CN site cause I don't understand a single thing written 😭
Thanks
The official download address was incorrected,I hope this can help you.
Post automatically merged:

The successful of file transfer?
 
Last edited:
If any update is needed for this game, can someone upload the latest apk somewhere and I'll download and mod that. I have difficulties downloading from CN site cause I don't understand a single thing written 😭
Thanks
What network disk are you using? I can upload the installation package to the network disk and send it to you.
 
updated to latest version. enjoy
 
  • Like
Reactions: hghtfth