Exclusive 牧羊人之心 (KarDia tou ABel) 7.1.005 [god mode, 1 hit KO]

updated to latest version, enjoy
 
  • Love
Reactions: mulang
On April 30th, there will be an anniversary celebration event and a collaboration event for the game. There should be a major version update at that time. I hope you can spare some time to update it then. Thank you very much! Wish you happiness every day!@btg
Screenshot_2026_0426_030328.webp
 
updated to latest version. enjoy
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: hghtfth and mulang
can you guys confirmed that you've downloaded latest apk again? if you're on lower version of android (i think android 9) you will need to give popup permission. you should see the menu (although the menu is empty) showing up. let me know if latest apk still causing problem? thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: mulang
can you guys confirmed that you've downloaded latest apk again? if you're on lower version of android (i think android 9) you will need to give popup permission. you should see the menu (although the menu is empty) showing up. let me know if latest apk still causing problem? thanks
Thank you! I downloaded GTB at noon today. I remember the file was uploaded around 10 a.m., but now it has been updated to 4 p.m. I'll try downloading it again. Thank you very much! (But this foreign cloud disk download is relatively slow. I'll get back to you after the download is complete!)😘😘
Post automatically merged:

The file uploaded at 10 a.m. this morning did not have the "floating window" permission switch after installation
Screenshot_20260501_200853.webp

Post automatically merged:

Thank you for downloading the file uploaded at 4 p.m. We can play normally now. Thank you
⸜(>ᰔ<)⸝
៷>ᴗ<៷
IMG_20260501_210548.webp
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: BTG
Thank you for the update!☺️
Post automatically merged:

The game cannot be accessed and prompts: The app closed unexpectedly last time.Code e-2000. 😭😭😭[Attachment removed from Quotes]

I'm having this issue too. Don't do an overwrite installation. Just delete it and reinstall, and that'll fix the problem.
 
Updated to latest version. Give a test. If any problems let me know, will check back in few hours