Exclusive 牧羊人之心 (KarDia tou ABel) 7.1.005 [god mode, 1 hit KO]

updated to 1.8.3, enjoy
 
uhh...just noticed my upload is going super slow. anyway, 5 more mins, it should finish. if you don't see the download file, just refresh the folder after 5 mins. sorry
 
呃...刚刚注意到我的上传速度非常慢。无论如何,还有5分钟,它应该完成。如果您没有看到下载文件,请在 5 分钟后刷新文件夹。对不起
你好,虽然可以进行游戏了,但是感觉模组并没有生效的样子,是有什么问题吗?
 
你好,虽然可以进行游戏了,但是感觉模组并没有生效的样子,是有什么问题吗?
mod should be there. try to uninstall your original game and then re-install the mod? maybe installation not working?
 
很遗憾,尽管我已经把软件卸载干净,重新下载安装后仍然不会生效
give me a few hours, I'll check and re-download again. i was trying to test this but it asked for login and I didn't know how to login :)
anyway, few hours, will come back and fix this
 
mod is fixed now, enjoy !
ps. I can't test the mod, cause it needs login and I don't have login to the game. Anyway, should work now, enjoy
 
anyone has a dummy account that I can borrow to test this?
I can't login into the game (they're all in chinese and need chinese phone number), so I cannot test anything.
if you can lend me your account, PM me direct, then I will check
 
The mod's activities have not been updated. If you take a new campaign item, you will not be able to enter the game in the mod and will be stuck in the interface.Please repair.
 
anyone has a dummy account that I can borrow to test this?
I can't login into the game (they're all in chinese and need chinese phone number), so I cannot test anything.
if you can lend me your account, PM me direct, then I will check
I want to give you a account then you can use it to test.But I don't want others to know the account information. Is there a way to contact you without the comment area?
 
that's ok, someone has kindly given their account for testing. i will be testing in a few hours and then hopefully fix the mod. next time, you can send me private message (PM) :)
 
I want to give you a account then you can use it to test.But I don't want others to know the account information. Is there a way to contact you without the comment area?
You can text him by clicking on his profile picture and clicking "start conversation".