sorry for delay - yes - i found the problem but still not sure how to fix.
i've been a bit busy, that's why didn't manage to update. but hopefully this weekend has time to fix this
sorry for delay - yes - i found the problem but still not sure how to fix.
i've been a bit busy, that's why didn't manage to update. but hopefully this weekend has time to fix this
updated. enjoy.
seemed dev broke for A7, but fully working for A5 and A9. not sure about A10 or A11, your turn to test.
if original doesn't run on your device, then you know to chase up dev...
updated. enjoy.
seemed dev broke for A7, but fully working for A5 and A9. not sure about A10 or A11, your turn to test.
if original doesn't run on your device, then you know to chase up dev...
Hello Sir, could you modify its Bilibili client? I am a user of this client and have no way to use your service, there are many others are like me,either
Hello Sir, could you modify its Bilibili client? I am a user of this client and have no way to use your service, there are many others are like me,either
PM me the apk link or put the APK somewhere that I can download. I don't understand chinese language, so don't ask me to browse to bilibili website somewhere, I have no idea how to download it.