3) Install mod apk
4) Place obb in Android/Obb folder
5) Start game and enjoy

Credits: stelau4 - TeamAR

Playstore Link: Mystic Messenger – Apps on Google Play
ModLink: MysticMessenger(TeamAR).apk - Android Download
Obb: main.300.com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger.obb - Android Download
How to make unsign
: https://androidrepublic.org/threads/how-to-make-unsigned-apk-and-google-facebook-login.55389/

stelauAR

EMT
Exclusive Modding Team
09/02/15
Thread Author
I get the same when just tested on my s9 maybe its a ban because on other device pixel works fine

Vaniafe

06/25/19
Thread Author
I get the same when just tested on my s9 maybe its a ban because on other device pixel works fine
I downloaded the original game and the same notification appears, there must be some problem on the server, that gives me hope lol

laila

New User
09/14/19
Thread Author
After the recent server manteinence, with the MOD APK I can't log in, even if I log as a guest, but with the official APK everything's works fine.
I've tried everything, could they have blocked the modded APK?

tsumugiaoba

New User
01/08/18
Thread Author
My issue is it's saying the email is already in use even though I'm logging in as a guest, and it just continuously loads.
20210113_145726.jpg
20210113_145734.jpg

MintSam

New User
01/15/21
Thread Author
It doesn't even load after they say "cheritz" It gets stuck on a black screen :/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210115-025106.jpg
    Screenshot_20210115-025106.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 30

a1kaid

New User
01/15/21
Thread Author
Thank you stelau4. It seems like the above mod still requires network connection to register a guest account. Could it be the reason why this mod get banned so quickly? Just out of curiosity, is it possible to make the mod completely of offline? Other mods of this same game did not last long neither: usually stopped working after one new version was released.

Rania337

New User
01/17/21
Thread Author
It doesn't even load after they say "cheritz" It gets stuck on a black screen :/
Me too I also get a black screen after chertiz I kept waiting but it's just a black screen hope they fix it a had a mod about this game a year ago and I was enjoying the game but after the new version of it it becomes hard to find a true mod for this game

Rania337

New User
01/17/21
Thread Author
seem this is a ban on account checks and bans let me see what i can do
Hi first thank you for your hard work I was placing obb file in the wrong place now I placed it as you instructed the games open but when I try to log in it says this please check that you have entered your info correctly and try again I tried login as guest it gives me 30 hour glass but a second later it says the same thing that I have to write my info correctly please can you fix it I really like the game and I want to play it thanks for your hard work

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-110500_mystic-messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210117-110500_mystic-messenger.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 69

otaca_modder

New User
01/20/21
Thread Author
It looks like the mod is now obsolete, maybe Cheritz vetoed it. It's the login problem. When the email and password are entered, the account is crossed out as non-existent, the same happens if it is played as a guest. She says the account is non-existent even though that shouldn't happen, as guest mode doesn't require an account. I really believe that Cheritz has taken action (as in previous mods) to delete modified apks, or any other method that can be used to hack the game.
I would like to know if they have abandoned this project or will they still work to save the mod.
Either way, they have my full support.
Good luck.

stelauAR

EMT
Exclusive Modding Team
09/02/15
Thread Author
It looks like the mod is now obsolete, maybe Cheritz vetoed it. It's the login problem. When the email and password are entered, the account is crossed out as non-existent, the same happens if it is played as a guest. She says the account is non-existent even though that shouldn't happen, as guest mode doesn't require an account. I really believe that Cheritz has taken action (as in previous mods) to delete modified apks, or any other method that can be used to hack the game.
I would like to know if they have abandoned this project or will they still work to save the mod.
Either way, they have my full support.
Good luck.
No not given up just take time to try and fix thats all

Top Bottom