Exclusive Raziel: Dungeon Arena v1.9.0 Variant 4675 [ High Damage - God Mode - arm64-v8a devices ]

jongiza

Mar 8, 2016
Heyo
anyone success playing this game on any emulator ?
if so, please advice xD
Dude I'm struggling also in playing this on emulator. but i searched on google and found out that you need to instal taptap app to install the game. i hope this help. Im just starting playing it on an emulator.

Note:
Im not using the moded app on emulator. i installed it just to get access to shop to buy diamonds.

Clownnu101

New User
Jan 9, 2018
Dude I'm struggling also in playing this on emulator. but i searched on google and found out that you need to instal taptap app to install the game. i hope this help. Im just starting playing it on an emulator.

Note:
Im not using the moded app on emulator. i installed it just to get access to shop to buy diamonds.
what i found so far:
Orginal game can be play on emulator download via taptap app. However once u install the MOD apk (has to be 64-bit emulator) which doesnt work and give me black screen.
(Playing on mobile is totally fine and mod working).

Last edited:

iAlex

Gay Master ッ
Staff member
Cracking Team
Mar 11, 2016
well, BS4 has 64bit version and shuold be working as far as you follow instructions

revengeavenger

New User
Jan 6, 2021
@iAlex thank you , question .. I have the old obb do I need to download the obb again ? Also can you remind me where I unzip/extract the obb ? In Android/obb ? Also they made like 3 updates or 4 in the last 12 hours . Is this the latest ? Because there was many buggs and errors and they had to roll back then update a minor update

Last edited:

favorite

New User
Feb 17, 2018
I have a problem. I installed the apk and put the obb in the foldee. But qhen i hit the first blow i still take dmg also i deal only normal damage.

Is there something i missed ?

iAlex

Gay Master ッ
Staff member
Cracking Team
Mar 11, 2016
I have a problem. I installed the apk and put the obb in the foldee. But qhen i hit the first blow i still take dmg also i deal only normal damage.

Is there something i missed ?
as long as you install MOD and NOT BYPASS it will work

unsight_S

New User
Nov 7, 2016
Its weird, mine stuck at logo screen with 2.94% installation, but it doesnt go any further, been waiting for 20min, still stuck at 2.94%

LegendEERE

New User
Feb 17, 2021
THANKS "ANDROID REPUBLIC" Team
Can we Get premium pass or any other VIP ? thanks

Keep Safe, New member here