👍 it worls
Post automatically merged:

👍👍👍👍👍❤😍❤😍
Post automatically merged:

👍👍👍👍👍❤😍❤😍
Post automatically merged:

👍👍👍👍👍❤😍❤😍
Post automatically merged:

:mad:😍👍
Post automatically merged:

👍
Post automatically merged:

😍:mad:👍
Post automatically merged:

👍
 
Last edited:
The mod doesnt works for me... I installed it through muffinator like i had read, then turned on the overlaying to suppostly see the mod menu, but i dont see the mod menu icon... Any help? Im using a samsung tablet
 
The mod doesnt works for me... I installed it through muffinator like i had read, then turned on the overlaying to suppostly see the mod menu, but i dont see the mod menu icon... Any help? Im using a samsung tablet
Is muffinator open in background and also updated to the latest version ?
 
Is muffinator open in background and also updated to the latest version ?

Muffinator its updated to latest version (literally just installed it today). I also just tried doing it by keeping Muffinator open on the background as you asked, the icon of the menu apk doesnt appears for me (this also happens when i keep muffinator for when its closed)... I just gave all possible permissions to the downloaded mod too but doesnt appears to have any change...
 
Despite the update to muffinator 4.0 (fully updated) when i attempt openning stellar affinity, the mod still doesnt shows. I have done all that muffinator asked and its running on background... I also attempted giving stellar affinity permissions and even redownloaded it here thinking that maybe if muffinator was updated, then stellar affinity too (nope, same version)

Here i show up the notification of muffinator its there showing its on the background, the app isnt showing the mod menu and its fully updated just like the last time.
Send me the logs and then I will check, no idea what’s happening otherwise