Flugel_Shiro
New User
Instant crash. I dont even see any menu or opening from the gameIs this instant crash or only when u click menu
i guess only work for emu as for now, i dont have physical root to test
Instant crash. I dont even see any menu or opening from the gameIs this instant crash or only when u click menu
i guess only work for emu as for now, i dont have physical root to test
Read steps #5but when I wanted to activate the module in lsposed, why couldn't I find the game?
Yeah apparently staff confirm it only emu working, physical crash. Will figure it out laterInstant crash. I dont even see any menu or opening from the game
Search on youtube "Lsposed LDplayer9" more than 10 tutorial video u can watchhow to run it, im using Ldplayer
TestTest
Testtest
This anticheat wont work with LSpatch, if its possible i dont even want do root mod at allWork on LSpatch ?