Can someone explain how VIP works for me?

New Products

ohhyo

VIP
Jul 22, 2020
Hello, I just purchased the VIP a while ago and I believe I'm on the waiting list now? How would I know if it's been activated?
It's weird because I can access some VIP content (e.g. mods and their description) but not all of them (e.g. VIP App support page). I got the 1 device VIP and was wondering if there was something I needed to do to activate my PC as the VIP device? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

RidzkyMS

Staff trainee
VIP
Nov 30, 2016
Hello, I just purchased the VIP a while ago and I believe I'm on the waiting list now? How would I know if it's been activated?
It's weird because I can access some VIP content (e.g. mods and their description) but not all of them (e.g. VIP App support page). I got the 1 device VIP and was wondering if there was something I needed to do to activate my PC as the VIP device? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Wait for the interview and after that your vip Will be activated 😎👍

RidzkyMS

Staff trainee
VIP
Nov 30, 2016
What is the interview like? Sounds so formal haha.
No it's like are you ready to read VIP rules, do and don't when you are still VIP

It's a simple question that most people actually can do, no pressure man xD

ohhyo

VIP
Jul 22, 2020
No it's like are you ready to read VIP rules, do and don't when you are still VIP

It's a simple question that most people actually can do, no pressure man xD
Ahh alright, thanks a lot for the explanation! Maybe this should be in the FAQ as well haha, not sure if it was confusing just for me.

Reactions: RidzkyMS