Approved How to mod IL2CPP games

nekorem

New User
May 31, 2017
when i open the app , app wont start force close immediately :3

nekorem

New User
May 31, 2017
yea i think tht also hurm got any tuto bypass security >?

the game i mode is from squareenix

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
probably some integrity checks ?!? may be lol
or even signature check
that kind of FC usually happens cus of those

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
probably some integrity checks ?!? may be lol
or even signature check
that kind of FC usually happens cus of those
parse issue comes when you actually delete some stuff and you try to install the incomplete apk over a complete one , with lucky patcher patches should work anyway but latest OS versions are not 100% copatible with LP
best is to use emu (like me in vid)

and to actually see what the cause of the FC try to simply reSIGN the apk , without editing any file , just sign it and install as new
if it crashes then its sign check

Letbitbeat

New User
Dec 2, 2018
★·.·´¯`·.·★ . ★·.·´¯`·.·★
•]••´º´•» αи∂яσι∂ яєρυвℓι¢ «•´º´••[•
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° мσ∂∂ιиg α¢α∂єму °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Target > Games that use libil2cpp.so

APKTool Link - Apktool - A tool for reverse engineering 3rd party, closed, binary Android apps.
IDA PRO - Hex-Rays IDA Pro 6.8 + All Decompilers (CTRG).rar - 175.3 MB
HxD - HxD - Freeware Hex Editor and Disk Editor | mh-nexus
Lucky Patcher Link - Lucky Patcher APK Download 8.0.0 Latest [Official Site] - Lucky Patcher
ARM ref - ARM Information Center
IL2CPP Dumper - Perfare/Il2CppDumper
Dungeon Link - Dungeon Link for Android - APK Download

- Subscribe to the channel for more tutorials like this !
- If you have any issue just comment below :D
Pls make a tutorials for il2cppDumper Manual Mode too. how to find CodeRegistration and MetadataRegistration with IDA Pro. I think it is very useful for some games like Hundred Soul with diffrent Metadata version.

Last edited:

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
Pls make a tutorials for il2cppDumper Manual Mode too. how to find CodeRegistration and MetadataRegistration with IDA Pro. I think it is very useful for some games like Hundred Soul with diffrent Metadata version.
should be available on github repo

kyuvn

New User
Jun 5, 2018
can you help me about changing bool type from true to false by using ARM to HEX convert ?

Last edited:

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
can you help me about changing bool type from true to false by using ARM to HEX convert ?
1 is true
0 is false
Just set your register to the adequate value

Reactions: kyuvn

CreepyRedCat

New User
Jul 25, 2018
Hey, very nice tutorial.

But i have one problem. In the newest version of the il2cpp dumper u have to type the unity version the game was made with. So my question:
How to find out with which version of unity, an unity android game was made? I already searched in the internet or checked all files in an apk but without succes. Could u help me, pls?

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
try old method and if it fails try new method , pretty ez lol
no need to do something else lol

Delshire

Junior Modding Team
Staff member
Junior Modding Team
Nov 7, 2018
Thanks for ur reply!

We have to type the first two numbers of the unity version (e.g. 2018.3). Anyway i tried all version starting from the newest. If someone need all versions, u can look them up here: Get Unity - Download Archive - Unity
Which Il2CppDumper version do you have? I'm running v4.2.1 and it does not ask me to specifically input the version, just asks you if its older or newer than the 2018.13v, regardless, i think if you fire up a hex editor with the lib there must be some header that tells you which version it is.