Approved How to mod unity games with Assembly-CSharp Files

Jacknator

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Oct 5, 2015
I have followed the instruction and it works on Id player and Nox, but error comes up during installation on the mobile phone. Please give me a solution
Signed apk after done modding

iAlex

Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
hi @iAlex , i try to mod ace fishing : wild catch with your tutor, but after install the game they said "the game data has been damaged. please redownload the game from the market and try again.(104)".. what thats mean? thx before..
game is protected, must mod the protection before anything :D

I have followed the instruction and it works on Id player and Nox, but error comes up during installation on the mobile phone. Please give me a solution
you must sign apk befor einstalling on a device that it's not patched with lucky patcher

Reactions: zvzv6

fahryskate

New User
Mar 29, 2019
i try over and over to MOD VEGA CONFLICT but seems i just got dead end i cant find the right damage, health, or anything too many i cant figure what is right one. can you see it @iAlex .

Jacknator

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Oct 5, 2015
i try over and over to MOD VEGA CONFLICT but seems i just got dead end i cant find the right damage, health, or anything too many i cant figure what is right one. can you see it @iAlex .
The only way to know the right function for beginner is try every single of them ( try & error ) after done this several games then you starting to understand what to look

Reactions: iAlex

sheenl

New User
Feb 15, 2018
Sometimes on Unity games i can't find the CSharp file. What to do ? i Found the libunity.so but there's no Csharp on Managed folder. Can u give some tips?

Jacknator

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Oct 5, 2015
Sometimes on Unity games i can't find the CSharp file. What to do ? i Found the libunity.so but there's no Csharp on Managed folder. Can u give some tips?
You mean csharp is there but cannot read by dnspy ? What game ?

Jacknator

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Oct 5, 2015
i didn't found Csharp. The game is Princess Connect Re-Dive
AFAIK this game running il2cpp, not dll. If you dont know what is dll or il2cpp, please read this tutorial

sheenl

New User
Feb 15, 2018
AFAIK this game running il2cpp, not dll. If you dont know what is dll or il2cpp, please read this tutorial
lol sorry, i made de wrong question XD, i didn't found the metadata folder.

kdnjern

New User
Oct 9, 2019
I have no idea what I di =wrong but dnspy wont let me edit id instuctions or do the c# modifaction anyone has a solution

iAlex

Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
Where did you place the dlls ?
Try to move the folder to desktop