Outdated Last Day On Earth 1.7.7 Mod Max Coins,Magic Split,Craft Points,Materials,Durability [For Unroot]

KingAtlantis

Advance Member
Jul 15, 2017
Update:
Guys, I will be removing the free craft feature from my next mod as many people do not read my guide and crash their saves by crafting the unreleased items. There are 30+ comments complaining about the frozen loading screen here due to the fact that they crafted and equiped the unreleased weapons, I have also reminded you guys several times not to do it. In order to avoid you guys reproaching me for crashing your save, I will just remove the free craft feature and make it simple. Hope you all understand it.

docks

New User
Dec 4, 2015
Update:
Guys, I will be removing the free craft feature from my next mod as many people do not read my guide and crash their saves by crafting the unreleased items. There are 30+ comments complaining about the frozen loading screen here due to the fact that they crafted and equiped the unreleased weapons, I have also reminded you guys several times not to do it. In order to avoid you guys reproaching me for crashing your save, I will just remove the free craft feature and make it simple. Hope you all understand it.
Please don't since it is hard to craft the rifle which can now use

Shot

New User
Feb 15, 2017
If I craft a furniture which is currently not in yhis version of game, willl occur a 98% loading screen?

Cause I did and had problem with it but game started on third attempt... probably if I delete that furniture now it ll not help to anything, dont u think?
Read description omg..
You said you knew the furniture is not in game yet and you still craft it...? what is that, thats like you see a Truck coming up ahead and as u know u walk , abd get rekt? Really sorry but why cry here now as you knew it wasn't in game? No hate lol but really

Feb 15, 2015
Try to turn on game multiple times or delete cache, if it ll not work after 4-5 attempts, your save game is probably ruined...

Jul 22, 2017
Update:
The fuck?! What about those who did listen eh? This some bs cant argue with your decision but fuck man i needed that....

Tuson

New User
Aug 4, 2017
Last Day on Earth: Survival Unlimited Coins and Unlimited Resources Mod (Signed for Non-Rooted Phone)

Image Link Dead

Name: Last Day On Earth
Version: 1.5.2
Root: No Need

Mod Contents:
1.) Unlimited Gold Coins
2.) Unlimited Craft and Build Materials
3.) Unlimited Craft Points
You can purchase and craft even you have 0.
Update:
Guys, I will be removing the free craft feature from my next mod as many people do not read my guide and crash their saves by crafting the unreleased items. There are 30+ comments complaining about the frozen loading screen here due to the fact that they crafted and equipped the unreleased weapons, I have also reminded you guys several times not to do it. In order to avoid you guys reproaching me for crashing your save, I will just remove the free craft feature and make it simple. Hope you all understand it.

Warning:
You can paste your save under the original apk (Android/Data/zombie.survival.craft.z) and connect it to a plain Google account to keep the coins and progress.
Image Link Dead
Image Link Dead

Do not
equip and craft the following items as it is still not released in the game yet although you can craft it:
70lv: Kevlar Outfit and S&W Magnum
82lv: Assault Outfit
Some other items such as Clan Banner, Radio Tower and Gunsmith are craftable but it will cause white building screen because they are still not out in the game yet.

Equipping the above items might lead to crashing of save.

Installation Steps:
1. Download
2. (Important) Back up your save folder from current apk - Android/Data/zombie.survival.craft.z/file
3. Uninstall previous version, MUST!
4. Install Mod and launch it to test the functions, MUST!
5. Paste the back-up save folder to Android/Data/zombie.survival.craft.z.abc
6. Install or ignore (tap the top right corner) the Chinese commercial that pops out before launching the game (No virus).
7. Enjoy! Please leave a comment if you find it work so that I'll keep updating it.

:relaxed:
Credit to KingAtlantis

Mod Download Links:
SendSpace Download

Link is Broken
Google Drive Download

(Optional) 92lv save with loads of coins, items, every craft learned:
Last Day On Earth 92lv Save_Atlantis.zip (5.37MB) - SendSpace.com

P.S. 1 Step By Step Guide - how to back up your save.
1. Use File Explorer to browse your phone SD card or storage. (Could be done on your phone or with a computer)
2. Get to Android/Data/zombie.survival.craft.z. or zombie.survival.craft.z.abc (Depends on the version of your mod)
3. Copy the "File" folder and paste it to somewhere safe.
4. Uninstall the current game and install the new mod.
5. Launch the game once to let it create its root file as well as testing the Mod functions.
6. Paste the earlier backed up "File" folder to Android/Data/zombie.survival.craft.z. or zombie.survival.craft.z.abc.
7. Load the game and do not let Google Play restore your previous save. You can also attach to a plain google account to back up your save to Google Play.
8. Done, and always remember to back up your save folder regularly as this game is still in beta and you might easily crush your save by crafting some unreleased items.
9. This save back-up method works in any LDOE mods and the original game.

P.S. 2 For those who play on Android Emulators,

Open the apk with 7zip and delete the x86 folder inside Libs folder before installing it. But please remember to launch the game once before pasting your save folder. Feasibility depends on the model of your emulator.
Hi can u give me a copy of files tnx

Dec 15, 2016
Last Day on Earth: Survival Unlimited Coins and Unlimited Resources Mod (Signed for Non-Rooted Phone)

Image Link Dead

Name: Last Day On Earth
Version: 1.5.2
Root: No Need

Mod Contents:
1.) Unlimited Gold Coins
2.) Unlimited Craft and Build Materials
3.) Unlimited Craft Points
You can purchase and craft even you have 0.
Update:
Guys, I will be removing the free craft feature from my next mod as many people do not read my guide and crash their saves by crafting the unreleased items. There are 30+ comments complaining about the frozen loading screen here due to the fact that they crafted and equipped the unreleased weapons, I have also reminded you guys several times not to do it. In order to avoid you guys reproaching me for crashing your save, I will just remove the free craft feature and make it simple. Hope you all understand it.

Warning:
You can paste your save under the original apk (Android/Data/zombie.survival.craft.z) and connect it to a plain Google account to keep the coins and progress.
Image Link Dead
Image Link Dead

Do not
equip and craft the following items as it is still not released in the game yet although you can craft it:
70lv: Kevlar Outfit and S&W Magnum
82lv: Assault Outfit
Some other items such as Clan Banner, Radio Tower and Gunsmith are craftable but it will cause white building screen because they are still not out in the game yet.

Equipping the above items might lead to crashing of save.

Installation Steps:
1. Download
2. (Important) Back up your save folder from current apk - Android/Data/zombie.survival.craft.z/file
3. Uninstall previous version, MUST!
4. Install Mod and launch it to test the functions, MUST!
5. Paste the back-up save folder to Android/Data/zombie.survival.craft.z.abc
6. Install or ignore (tap the top right corner) the Chinese commercial that pops out before launching the game (No virus).
7. Enjoy! Please leave a comment if you find it work so that I'll keep updating it.

:relaxed:
Credit to KingAtlantis

Mod Download Links:
SendSpace Download

Link is Broken
Google Drive Download

(Optional) 92lv save with loads of coins, items, every craft learned:
Last Day On Earth 92lv Save_Atlantis.zip (5.37MB) - SendSpace.com

P.S. 1 Step By Step Guide - how to back up your save.
1. Use File Explorer to browse your phone SD card or storage. (Could be done on your phone or with a computer)
2. Get to Android/Data/zombie.survival.craft.z. or zombie.survival.craft.z.abc (Depends on the version of your mod)
3. Copy the "File" folder and paste it to somewhere safe.
4. Uninstall the current game and install the new mod.
5. Launch the game once to let it create its root file as well as testing the Mod functions.
6. Paste the earlier backed up "File" folder to Android/Data/zombie.survival.craft.z. or zombie.survival.craft.z.abc.
7. Load the game and do not let Google Play restore your previous save. You can also attach to a plain google account to back up your save to Google Play.
8. Done, and always remember to back up your save folder regularly as this game is still in beta and you might easily crush your save by crafting some unreleased items.
9. This save back-up method works in any LDOE mods and the original game.

P.S. 2 For those who play on Android Emulators,

Open the apk with 7zip and delete the x86 folder inside Libs folder before installing it. But please remember to launch the game once before pasting your save folder. Feasibility depends on the model of your emulator.
In feature mod can you add- Duplicate Item (By Spliting)- Durability Mod. I think we will need it because can't craft weapons anymore. Thanks you for mod!!

H

HarryGunsKelly

Why do some things not work such as :radio tower, torture device, hand pump,ect or is it because it's not ready on the actual game as it's a beta

May 10, 2017
Dam people are so stupid . Even when they are handed everything so easily. When told not to craft some stuff. How hard is it to read instruction. How have these people made it in life lol.
I say keep the free craft and let the dumb ones FK their save files. Bunch of idiots.

Last edited:
May 10, 2017
Update:
Don't remove it. Let the dumb ones who can't even follow instructions start from scratch, they knew full well that those items aren't available. Dam how dumb can they be. You did say what items.

CheetaG0D

Apr 10, 2017
Update:
Please man never submit to these pathetic c*ck wombles if they can't listen and read. It isn't your fault, you did all in your ability to create this perfection of a mod and If they can't freakin READ then it's their fault. Please DO NOT REMOVE THIS FEATURE.

CheetaG0D

Apr 10, 2017
Illiterates AKA NOOBS, PLEASE take time to READ what I have written below. What I've written below is equivalent to whatever you learn in your 12 years of high school and 4 years of college.

This game is in BETA stage. BETA means most of the stuff that are in the game are NOT yet released. Below is the list of the " Craft Menu" items and many of the craft recipes that are NOT YET added to the game.

Crafteable Items AND NON- Craftable Items- READ PROPERLY

1: Hatchet ( CRAFTABLE)

2: Pickaxe ( CRAFTABLE)

3: Spear ( CRAFTABLE)

4: Small Box ( CRAFTABLE)

5: Camp Fire ( CRAFTABLE)

6: Garden Bed ( CRAFTABLE)

7 Basic Backpack ( CRAFTABLE)

8: Woodworking Bench ( CRAFTABLE)

9: Shower ( CRAFTABLE)

10: Melting Furnace ( CRAFTABLE)

11: CB Radio ( CRAFTABLE)

12:Makeshift Bat ( CRAFTABLE)

13: Rain Catcher ( CRAFTABLE)

14: Chopper ( CRAFTABLE)

15: Bandages ( CRAFTABLE)

16: Dad Hat, Blue Shirt, Cargo Pants and Sneakers ( CRAFTABLE)

17: Stonecutter's Table ( CRAFTABLE)

18: Torch ( CRAFTABLE)

19: CHEST ( the grey one) ( CRAFTABLE)

20: Meat Dryer ( CRAFTABLE)

21: Tanning Rack ( CRAFTABLE)

22: Doormat ( CRAFTABLE)

23: Spike Trap ( CRAFTABLE)

24: Cleaver ( CRAFTABLE)

25: Sewing Table ( CRAFTABLE)

26: ATV ( CRAFTABLE)

27: Crowbar ( CRAFTABLE)

28: Beanie, Thick Jacket, Denim jeans, Work Boots ( CRAFTABLE)

29: Work Bench( CRAFTABLE)

30: Nail Board( CRAFTABLE)

31: Floor Lamp( CRAFTABLE)

32: Clan Banner ( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

33: House Plant( CRAFTABLE)

34: Shovel( CRAFTABLE)

35: EDIT:Gunsmith: GUNSMITH IS NOW CRAFTABLE IN VERSION 1.5.4 of the game update.

36: Trip Wire Trap( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN
WANTING TO BUILD IT)

37: Spiked Devastator( CRAFTABLE)

38: Medical Table ( CRAFTABLE)

39: First Aid Kit( CRAFTABLE)

40: Dinning Table( CRAFTABLE)

41: Glock 17( NOT CRAFTABLE but It can be crafted using mods and works well.)

42: Bear Trap( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

43: Skull Crusher( CRAFTABLE)

44: Tactical Cap, Armor, Trousers and Boots ( CRAFTABLE)

45: Home Brewery ( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

46: Trunk( CRAFTABLE, ITEMS CAN BE STORED ON IT BUT DON'T TRUST IT IN KEEPING YOUR STUFF

47: Torture Device( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

48: Cosy Couch CRAFTABLE)

49: Fishing Rod ( NOT CRAFTABLE, no use for it either.)

50: Metal Pipe( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

51: Machete CRAFTABLE)

52: Hand Pump NOT CRAFTABLE, WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN
WANTING TO BUILD IT)

53: Wiring ( NOT CRAFTABLE, but CAN be crafted and used without any flaws with mods.

54: Swat Armor Set ( NOT CRAFTABLE but It CAN be crafted using mods and used all well)

55: Horse Feeder (CRAFTABLE)

56: Comfortable Bed (CRAFTABLE)

57: VSS Vintorez( NOT CRAFTABLE but It CAN be crafted and used with mods with no problem at all)

58: Horse Saddle( No use for this at all at the moment no need to craft it.

59: Repair Station( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

60: Zombie Truck( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

61: Chemistry Station( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

62: Saw Blade (CRAFTABLE)

63: Military Backpack ( Normally NOT CRAFTABLE but If crafted with mods It can be used but a very high chance to corrupt save file)

64: Kevlar Armor Set( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL CRASH YOUR SAVE GAME FOREVER)

65: S&W Magnum( NOT CRAFTABLE, and WILL crash your save game forever and CANNOT be used either.)

66: Explosive Material (CANNOT BE USED, IF BUILT IT'S INVISIBLE)

67: Electric Generator( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

68: Shotgun ( NOT CRAFTABLE, But It can be crafted and used with mods)

69: Tactical Backpack ( NOT CRAFTABLE, It will NOT unlock any backpack slots AND may crash save game)

70: Land Mine( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT))

71: M-24 Helicopter( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT))

72: M16 ( NOT CRAFTABLE, But It can be crafted and used with mods)

73: Assault Armor Set( NOT CRAFTABLE, But It can be crafted and used with mods but the stats are messed up)

74: Ak-47( NOT CRAFTABLE, Normally craftable with mods and can be used)

75: Electronic Lab( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

76: Safe( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

---77: Electronic Circuit(CRAFTABLE, 1.5.5 UPDATE, CAN BE CRAFTED WITH MODS ONLY)

78: C-4 Explosive( NOT CRAFTABLE, CANNOT BE USED, IF BUILT IT'S INVISIBLE)

79: The Dragunov ( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL CRASH YOUR SAVE FILE FOREVER)

80: Turret and Mortar( NOT CRAFTABLE, WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

NEW!: Acid Bath- ( NOT CRAFTABLE, BUT CAN BE CRAFTED AND USED WITH MODS)

Well Ladies and Gents, that's it. Those above are all the ones you should and should NOT craft. If any complaints are seen after this post about stuff not being placed after crafted then you need a brain transplant.

Last edited:

Amahoru

New User
Aug 4, 2017
Hi There!
Can you please tell me how to install it with your save data (lv92) ?
I have tried it, but it just freeze in the loading screen all the time. Thanks

C
The mod works really fine.I've crafted some unreleased items like radio tower for not reading the entire description but it wasn't a problem.
I found only one huge problem with this mod.It drains the battery like hell.Not even my charger can keep up.And yes,i tried the original app,and i didn't find this problem.

Jul 27, 2017
Maybe it will be better if the next time some noob/lazy/new comer ask for a repeated question/issue that has already been solved, advise them to READ THE THREAD instead of spoon feeding them information. Just sayin.