Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
Mod updated all enjoy

Soon will add more feature to game

Reezsaab

New User
May 13, 2019
@stelau4 its crashing for me during the battle, seem like the enemy dont attack and if I use "skip" option then its a defeat. I tried couple of PVE matches, not much higher level then mine.

MoonBk

New User
Dec 10, 2019
@stelau4 its crashing for me during the battle, seem like the enemy dont attack and if I use "skip" option then its a defeat. I tried couple of PVE matches, not much higher level then mine.
Same here, I just skip the battle to be safe, but for some event I still lose in the end, and it's already need an update @stelau4
Hopefully there will more features for the mod

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
Same here, I just skip the battle to be safe, but for some event I still lose in the end, and it's already need an update @stelau4
Hopefully there will more features for the mod
strange because i try catch monster and go into battle i win and enemy dont attack

MoonBk

New User
Dec 10, 2019
strange because i try catch monster and go into battle i win and enemy dont attack
The enemy don't attack indeed, but you still lose in the end for some event, like the rift event, but maybe work fine for the story mode

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
The enemy don't attack indeed, but you still lose in the end for some event, like the rift event, but maybe work fine for the story mode
Yeah story does ive not test other modes on gme will look more on this game see what cam be done so please bare with me

Reactions: MoonBk

Paisshak

New User
Jul 14, 2020
Yeah story does ive not test other modes on gme will look more on this game see what cam be done so please bare with me
I think this is visual mod only, it works on weaker enemy but still tell you you've lost the battle if you face stronger enemy monster after the battle end even if you "visually" defeats them

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
I think this is visual mod only, it works on weaker enemy but still tell you you've lost the battle if you face stronger enemy monster after the battle end even if you "visually" defeats them
Ok i will run some tests and see because when you mod damage enemy hangs or they 1shot you

Reactions: MoonBk