Exclusive Management : Lord of Dungeons ver-1.60.01

New Products

MoonBk

VIP
Dec 10, 2019
Yeah story does ive not test other modes on gme will look more on this game see what cam be done so please bare with me
We will wait for sure, this game is tricky to mod, is not as simple as the other game, maybe you can mod the supplies currency? Or anything that can be mod would be anyway, thanks for your hard work

New User
Sep 1, 2020
····啊 这mod 真的能工作吗,我曾经因此mod入的坑。虽说无效,但也坚持玩了半年啊!!!

MoonBk

VIP
Dec 10, 2019
I don't get the connection error because I always skip the battle, but I also can't tell the mod is working or not because I still lose in some high level dungeons, and I'm sure the enemy are not move/attack. Is it possible if you mod the resource? Like increasing when it's used.

Last edited:

New User
Sep 1, 2020
········失望, 测试了一下。mod处于自慰,自己看打得过。但是没办法互通到游戏数据库!!!

mastoleee

Apr 4, 2016
mhhh with enemy not atk?
yup with enemy no atk but I see dmg heal - 9986968695959 just like that then got me eror connection. maybe the problem with healing effect.. maybe you can check your mod again if possible my bro but I'm still appreciate your hard work 🙏

Gonzil

New User
Nov 12, 2015
Mod is visual, enemy cant damage you but after the match, connection issue will pop.

Do you think, modifying weapon stats would be okay?

Reactions: MoonBk

Gonzil

New User
Nov 12, 2015
Okay, This will just prevent you from getting on kicked from the game, when the match starts, tap on skip. It will show if you have beaten the stage or you are weaker.