MuP

Advance Member
Jul 17, 2017
Auction for Rebirth 13?
Yes. Now not funny. Trade clasd 13
Buy shop class13 if not fix it more player finish play.It sobad
I'm really sorry this is affecting you, but, we were forced to do this becouse people abused the free diamond system. We believe that limiting trading diamonds before 13 rebirths doesn't change the game that much. Try to focus on leveling up first then you will get to trading, be sure if you sold any items on the action they were bought by people that abused diamonds. On MuOrigin.Ro we're all about fairness even if it's a private server. Lets just have fun and forget about cheating for a moment. <3

Last edited:

xTony

New User
Sep 11, 2015
sometime i wonder..how the hell my cp over 25m and player with 15m cp can defeat me on arena?one more thing..can you update the game have fully english?sorry bad english

MuP

Advance Member
Jul 17, 2017
2255c8f5b500554e17153ece84fd7d1ddad007e4.png

It's always challenging to catch up with top players when you're "late to the party".
We want our players to compete with each other and give everyone a fair chance.
With that said we're glad to announce the opening of Server 14! A new realm where everyone can stay on top.

sometime i wonder..how the hell my cp over 25m and player with 15m cp can defeat me on arena?one more thing..can you update the game have fully english?sorry bad english
You can find a couple of useful guides on Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Mar 30, 2018
View attachment 60578

View attachment 61537

Name: MU ORIGIN PRIVATE SERVER - VER. 7.0 BETA
Version: 7.0
Root: No

Mod:
- Over 1.000.000 FREE DIAMONDS everyday.
- Mount System
- New Rebirth System.
- New fashion system (mount, weapon, footstep skins)
- New game User Interface
- Increased Level experience and Items Drops.
- New free titles.
- New Goddess feature.

Download Link: https://muorigin.ro/MuOrigin.ro_181220.apk
Download Mirror: MEGA

Community:
Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
Facebook: Mu Origin 7.0 Private Server
Official Website: MU Origin Private Server - 7.0 English

Install Steps:
STEP 1: Download the Modded APK file above using your favorite browser or a download manager of your choice.
STEP 2: Copy the file over to your Android device via USB or wirelessly. Skip this step if you're using your Android device to download the mod.
STEP 3: Browse to the location where the hacked APK is stored using a file manager of your choice.
STEP 4: Tap on the .APK mod file then tap 'Install' and the installation should begin.
STEP 6: Once the installation is complete, everything should be ready. Enjoy!

Ingame Videos:

Cheat Video/Screenshots:
View attachment 60579
View attachment 60580
View attachment 60581
View attachment 60582
View attachment 60583
View attachment 60584
View attachment 60585
View attachment 60586

Credits: MuOrigin.ro Team
Playstore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.in.siamgame.ggplay.qjmu
Hi,, it seems that I have a problem with bound gold it's showing - 190000000 and cannot spend bound gold, can you help on this.