Repacked Game With APKLab Black Screening

fishy

New User
Nov 23, 2022
5
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm a game cheater who's come from the Windows community over to Android to try out a couple of their games. I found a game I'd like to cheat, don't know if I can say it here since it's 18+.

I'm new to this forum still so if anyone would like to show me around I'd appreciate that, my discord is fishy#4864

The game I've been working on is created with il2cpp. I have unpacked all the modules for that and loaded them into IDA, patched what I wanted, and tried to repack. When I repacked (using ApkLAB I noticed the game would crash on startup with a black screen and then just close).

I decided to see if this was my binaries' fault by using APKLab on the clean copy that I know works, and when repacked it black-screened and did the same thing as my previously modded repack.

I understand I can debug the game and find a hint possibly but I'd like to know if anyone else has had this issue. I tried repacking a .so library a couple of months back on another game and it worked fine. For this game when I repack even the original it will start into a black screen and then shortly after the crash.

My patched ARM64 code isn't wrong because it crashes even with repacking the original binaries.

LMK if you think you know what's going on as I'm new to Android but not to any type of ASM programming/game hacking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ownerthunder
Yes, I did bypass, and yes it fixed it.

My question: Is AppGuard the "battleye" of Android anti-cheats or is it just one of those random ones.

It seemed really easy to bypass so that's why I wonder lol
This game uses quite an old version of app guard, if you want to see something more exciting go check games like



or from EroLabs check Rise of Eros

GL HF
 
My question: Is AppGuard the "battleye" of Android anti-cheats or is it just one of those random ones.
liapp
tencent
xigncode