Exclusive Shining Beyond v1.0.11 ( Damage , Defense )

New Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeWowee

New User
Nov 29, 2020
mod works well on phone , when i try x10 it crash x5 sometime crash x3 work well for me ,on emulator not be able to draw over anyhelp here?

icry4u

Busy irl will get to updates asap
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
this is why some ppl ruin a game for the others ... Abuse > Devs get pissed > add protection > we put in vip > ppl who ruined it cries why we put it there

Cabba98

New User
Oct 28, 2020
this is why some ppl ruin a game for the others ... Abuse > Devs get pissed > add protection > we put in vip > ppl who ruined it cries why we put it

this is why some ppl ruin a game for the others ... Abuse > Devs get pissed > add protection > we put in vip > ppl who ruined it cries why we put it there
Then why would you put more the. X10?

icry4u

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
To give a variety of choices .. it's ok if u use max few times but clearing everything with x100 surely will flag the devs but i guess u don't care about being banned nor if the game is patched... anyways it's there to be used .. how you use it is all up to you

Sohen Jun

May 18, 2019
For deff only, so u can survive from the boss
Dont worry about the bosses, the late game will oneshot you with reflect dmg came from normal mobs 🤣
More than x10 option could helps you easily roaming those easy&normal stages. But when you become bigger and strong enuf as I did to my team (max lvls,10-stars SSR units, full T7 gears and runes bla bla bla) at G1 server, the mod totally broken even just with x2 dmg multi. Well Im scared to using the mod right now cuz my Shizu just blown off those mobs per hit with 2 millions outcome dmg 😂 Def multi is ok for me but not dmg tho

Hiroyuki

VIP
Aug 11, 2015
Dont worry about the bosses, the late game will oneshot you with reflect dmg came from normal mobs 🤣

More than x10 option could helps you easily roaming those easy&normal stages. But when you become bigger and strong enuf as I did to my team (max lvls,10-stars SSR units, full T7 gears and runes bla bla bla) at G1 server, the mod totally broken even just with x2 dmg multi. Well Im scared to using the mod right now cuz my Shizu just blown off those mobs per hit with 2 millions outcome dmg 😂 Def multi is ok for me but not dmg tho
Well shit, right now I'm in stage 3, so I don't know the mob that strong in late game, well mybe I will change more than 10 later if I'm have hard time to clear it, and about the att, wth just x2 dmg already that much 🤣

Sohen Jun

May 18, 2019
Well Im still sitting on stage 32-10 Legendary Difficult month ago before I take a break for playing another game. I can tell that x10 def can make you invincible if you keep upgrade and strength up yours whole team. But it wont worked against the poison debuff and damage reflection so choose the best units possible before you go any further

Ps: Im not whale player, just a normal guy simp with Valiant Heroes 🤣

Last edited:

Hiroyuki

VIP
Aug 11, 2015
Well Im still sitting on stage 32-10 Legendary Difficult month ago before I take a break for playing another game. I can tell that x10 def can make you invincible if you keep upgrade and strength up yours whole team. But it wont worked against the poison debuff and damage reflection so choose the best units possible before you go any further

Ps: Im not whale player, just a normal guy simp with Valiant Heroes 🤣
yea that chara in the game rlly have many oversize bwebs 🤣

Sohen Jun

May 18, 2019
this one is still an issue right ?
I dont think this is an issue, its more like a common thing of the game. Those mobs have damage reflection ability kinda rare, plus they only spawn at some end-game stages so you dont need to worry about that. Beside the game has 2 types of dealing damage, 1 is normal dmg and 1 is direct dmg aka true dmg which no def resistance that can prevent this type of damage

Sohen Jun

May 18, 2019
yea that chara in the game rlly have many oversize bwebs 🤣
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Screenshot_20201129_180956.jpg

icry4u

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
I dont think this is an issue, its more like a common thing of the game. Those mobs have damage reflection ability kinda rare, plus they only spawn at some end-game stages so you dont need to worry about that. Beside the game has 2 types of dealing damage, 1 is normal dmg and 1 is direct dmg aka true dmg which no def resistance that can prevent this type of damage
i think it can be fixed but if it's not much of an issue then will ignore it

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[Attachment removed from Quotes]
loool they even have a boob size function in their code

• Haha
Reactions: Sohen Jun

bondz

New User
Sep 14, 2018
Well, I see the mod menu, and able to change the value, but seems not working, something I missed here?

my devices : Redmi Note 8 Pro (with MicroSD inserted)

Last edited:

lilelf

New User
Oct 29, 2020
always crashed on Oneplus 8. Extracted the OOB from the XAPK file and put in folder. Then i installed the Mod. Launches and crash in 3 seconds. Anyone exp this?

Status
Not open for further replies.