Tales Of Erin v3.0.0 [2x ATK & 5x DEF]

Nov 12, 2018
yeah i think the 2x atk speed is not work. just got the feel my char is attack slower on ver 3.0 than ver 2.0 mod.

Dec 30, 2018
i have prbolem when i start the app the loading for dowlond the game say dowlond failed . Please how to get solution the problem, please step-step.

Mar 4, 2016
Download ori apk first from playstore after that go to obb change file name(just put xx).. n uninstall... After that install mod apk.. change file name to ori (delete Xx back) and give permission
Use this method... Don't be lazy please check previous reply

Dec 30, 2018
Rename main.16 just put xx (xxmain.16) after that delete ori apk... Put mod apk and rename to normal back (main.16) give permission nnu good to go
step-step Rename main.16 just put xx (xxmain.16) after that delete ori apk... Put mod apk and rename to normal back (main.16) give permission and not working failed in conection . Please help.

Nov 12, 2018
for your reminder, the lower the attack interval, the faster the attack speed. so if you increase the attack interval then the attack speed will go down instead. @Dwizpa

Mar 4, 2016
step-step Rename main.16 just put xx (xxmain.16) after that delete ori apk... Put mod apk and rename to normal back (main.16) give permission and not working failed in conection . Please help.
Okay ..

1.download from playstore
2. After done go to obb find "com.efun.cl.se"
3.change "com.efun.cl.se" to "xxcom.efun.cl.se"
4.delete ori apk
5.change "xxcom.efun.cl.se" to "com.efun.cl.se" back
6.install mod apk n give permission
7. Enjoy

Jan 3, 2019
Try change player position
How to change player position? well I am using phone not emulator.
EDIT: I tried on emulator, the bypass works, but can't install the mod, app not installed. wtf.
On my redmi note 5 it keep crashing to enter stage.

Last edited: