Tales Of Erin v3.0.0 [2x ATK & 5x DEF]

Nazrul

VIP
Mar 4, 2016
How to change player position? well I am using phone not emulator.
EDIT: I tried on emulator, the bypass works, but can't install the mod, app not installed. wtf.
On my redmi note 5 it keep crashing to enter stage.
At player deck got "change" at top left...

Edit: just change their position

Dwizpa

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Sep 6, 2016
How to change player position? well I am using phone not emulator.
EDIT: I tried on emulator, the bypass works, but can't install the mod, app not installed. wtf.
On my redmi note 5 it keep crashing to enter stage.
Plauer position means try to change on the team menu. And change the character position.

lucius100

New User
Jan 3, 2019
At player deck got "change" at top left...

Edit: just change their position
Plauer position means try to change on the team menu. And change the character position.
Thanks, finally work, u guys are god.

EDIT: I tried multiple emulator, memu can't install mod, bluestack running slow, nox player works great for me.

Bon3r

New User
Jan 8, 2019
Yo I'm new here, first of all is the links ok? Because all I get is this https://%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A/file/43E108E42516 ...

pippihuhu

New User
Jul 15, 2017
Dwizpa, could you make another higher Def (x10, x15) or 100% drop item mod? Near the end of the story mode, mods hit so hard >_< thank you.

Dwizpa

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Sep 6, 2016
Yo I'm new here, first of all is the links ok? Because all I get is this https://%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A/file/43E108E42516 ...
The link is dead, will reupload it this night.
Dwizpa, could you make another higher Def (x10, x15) or 100% drop item mod? Near the end of the story mode, mods hit so hard >_< thank you.
If the def is high enough you will encounter some kind of crash or soft banned. Try to grind or farm more, good luck 😁

Reactions: pippihuhu

Bon3r

New User
Jan 8, 2019
works like a charm except for the bypass link, is the bypass mod necessary to install this mod?

Dwizpa

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Sep 6, 2016
works like a charm except for the bypass link, is the bypass mod necessary to install this mod?
Not really tho, but sometimes ya need bypass if theres some bug or getting stuck at some stage. Or maybe you got bored for some point and want to use normal apk.

LuciferDark

New User
May 19, 2018
most of antivirus will detect some mod apk as virus, but don't worry, i'm sure it's just false positive virus detection
Rather not take any risks. Out of all the mods i download there's only the odd one here and there that gets flagged as trojan or something but the majority don't.

JShen

New User
Jan 9, 2019
Sorry, but I don't know how to install correctly the mod. I downloaded but it's always at 0% when I start the game