Exclusive Clash For Dawn ver-1.1.1

New Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

goleoldark

New User
Aug 20, 2015
tnx for the mod.just for info. Idk why but i have a normal dmg and the skill CD is only vishion. so for me only the god mode work and tnx to that i hit 0-37 lv for 8-9h playing. What i remember is when i installed the apk it started to download some new patch .Probably cuz of that the mod is not working 100% idk.

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
tnx for the mod.just for info. Idk why but i have a normal dmg and the skill CD is only vishion. so for me only the god mode work and tnx to that i hit 0-37 lv for 8-9h playing. What i remember is when i installed the apk it started to download some new patch .Probably cuz of that the mod is not working 100% idk.
I do not understand why you are getting this problem that is normal with the game when you first install it you download additional files but after that mod works fine it's just the bosses that are not 1 hit kill but the normal enemys am I'm still using the mod now and it's working perfect it could be a server error try exiting the game and restarting it

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
yeah it might only be for campaign mode as the others are server but i cant say yet fully as i havnt tested there

C

Crazyhacker001

1: The skill cool down is only visual - I tested it.
2: Mod works for normal stages, the stages that continue with the story
3: Mod also works for faction quests
4: Mod doesn't work for the arena - Yes, if the mod works for the arena then most of us will misuse the mod.
5: Mod doesn't work when you're with your team - That's right. if your team members are able to see the high damage, it will raise concerns of modding and probably ban you.

Just a summary of the mod... :)

Reactions: Jae

goleoldark

New User
Aug 20, 2015
I do not understand why you are getting this problem that is normal with the game when you first install it you download additional files but after that mod works fine it's just the bosses that are not 1 hit kill but the normal enemys am I'm still using the mod now and it's working perfect it could be a server error try exiting the game and restarting it
idk my friend .i understand that the boss are not 1 hit kill, but thats not the problem .solo dung or elite or team or arena ,the dmg is normal its like the apk is from PS.Actually not problem at all i dont mind to use the god mod only .I was just wondering this happened .Maybe i should try to download the mod apk again and see what will happen

goleoldark

New User
Aug 20, 2015
if i remember right when i installed the game and started it, it said : It requires 182 mb space to update.Continue or exit. xD and then i think it patch another 18 mb heh

Kozmos

New User
Aug 25, 2015
Same situation here, im not noticing any high damage and no skill cooldown effects. Its been this way since I started playing the game.

Not sure about godmode since I have no idea what that part of the mod is suppose to do.

goleoldark

New User
Aug 20, 2015
Same situation here, im not noticing any high damage and no skill cooldown effects. Its been this way since I started playing the game.

Not sure about godmode since I have no idea what that part of the mod is suppose to do.
mobs cant hit u (dmg u ) work only in solo and elite dungeon

juniel09

New User
Dec 25, 2014
[Attachment removed from Quotes]

Name: Clash For Dawn
Version: 1.1.1
Root: No

Mods:

1. God mode
2. Very high damage (may not be one hit kill on bosses
3. No skill cooldown

MODDERS NOTE: IF GAME KEEPS INSTALLING JUST CLICK BACK AND GIVE IT CHANCE IT WILL LOAD

Install Steps:
1. Download Modded apk
2. Install Modded apk
3. start game and enjoy

Credits To: Team JMT
Playstore Link:
Clash for Dawn - Android Apps on Google Play

Modded apk: ClashForDawn-JMT-Mod.apk
i dont have 1 hit kill why i killed the enemys in 3 or 4 hit but not 1

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
Guys in campaign mode you have high damage on normal monsters bosses are not 1 hit kill god mode is the enemy can't attack you I understand it won't work for arena and things like that because they are part of the server being real time battle so the chances of ban is very very high in campaign you can use the mod to get high levels and pass and complete easier than the ps version.....The game does download additional data but it's not a patch because I still using the mod my self....

marklyn

New User
Sep 26, 2015
God Mode - Working
No Skill Cooldown - Not Working
1 hit kill - working but in other monster not working

DARKLIGHT

New User
Aug 15, 2015
i already tried login via facebook, gmail but nothing happens.
This game has different signature not same as the ps version so you may not be able to log through gmail Facebook you need to uninstall your messenger and freeze your facebook app and try ri log in if you still have problem message me

Status
Not open for further replies.