Exclusive Clash For Dawn ver-1.1.1

New Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butyk

New User
Aug 25, 2015
This game has different signature not same as the ps version so you may not be able to log through gmail Facebook you need to uninstall your messenger and freeze your facebook app and try ri log in if you still have problem message me

thanks.. it work

kakilagi77

New User
Dec 20, 2014
This game has different signature not same as the ps version so you may not be able to log through gmail Facebook you need to uninstall your messenger and freeze your facebook app and try ri log in if you still have problem message me

i can't use gmail acc,help pls

Y

yildirim

Thanks for mod but "one hit kill" doesnt work. how can be active it? i am level 27 but doesnt work 1 hit kill...

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
I used mage and 1hit kill works on smaller monsters not bigger ones

Huni

New User
Nov 1, 2015
1 hit only works with phys. dmg characters (archer/warrior). Mage and priest no 1 hit.

R

riet uno

Hi , I thing this is outdated! I don't have my massive damage I had thanks

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
It's not outdated it's the fact with high Monster levels the massive damage decreases and with lower monster levels the damage is massive but this will be looked at when we all get chance

streetfighterrr

New User
Nov 4, 2015
how come it only works with archers and warriors, but not on mage and healers? has anyone noticed this yet? my theory is 1 hit only works with physical based attacks like archers and warriors but not on mages/healers where even the normal attacks are considered magic attacks in this game.

Reactions: GuzJ

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
It shows in the video thst damage does work look some times there are faults in the mods that are provided but what you all need to realise you don't need to repeat the same thing over and over again it's been noted that it only works with certain types and that it only works with low level monsters so if your not happy with the mod use another till this one gets fixed otherwise just enjoy what you are using and by the way I'm using mage and 1hit kill works on lower level monsters.. but please don't spam the same thing over and over again as this thread will be locked till further notice.......

Reactions: GuzJ

GuzJ

Sep 3, 2015
how come it only works with archers and warriors, but not on mage and healers? has anyone noticed this yet? my theory is 1 hit only works with physical based attacks like archers and warriors but not on mages/healers where even the normal attacks are considered magic attacks in this game.
Yeah we just noticed this sometimes don't work for some characters. I can insure you that this will work for all characters, the mod is buggy. This will be looked into.

Folkz

I'm a liar.
Oct 7, 2015
It's not outdated it's the fact with high Monster levels the massive damage decreases and with lower monster levels the damage is massive but this will be looked at when we all get chance
Bro in thread its mentioned version 1.1.1 . but in game data download it shows current version 1.0.0 & latest version 1.0.1 ... Am confused ...

A

aekoupoli

its easy to mod it with gamehacker(dmg,def,hp...).but the hacks doesnt work when you play with others people i mean pvp,raid etc.i also try to mod the energy i have 999 energy but the game keep crashing,

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
Yeah you don't want the mod to work in pvp or raid because ban chances are higher energy is server that's why it crashes @aekoupoli ...... @Folkz I've noticed this my self but when you check playstore it's the same version I think they forgot to update there loading screen lol.... @shawn walker remove Facebook app and login via web Facebook. ...

Reactions: aekoupoli and Folkz
Status
Not open for further replies.