Approved How to mod games with LIBs (not Unity)

iAlex

The Secsi Thinker!
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
Does arm64 mean it's protected? I can't find any atk in the libcocos2dcpp.so in the arm64-v8a folder and the armeabi-v7a folder.
Maybe game has stripped exports or you don't have to edit the lib but other files

Reactions: Syren

bv109

New User
May 14, 2019
I have a situation where I could not find anything from the lib files, and I suspect that some info are stored in assets/LUA folder but theyre ".enc". How do I go about decrypting the files?

Syren

French Support
Staff member
Team AR
Dec 7, 2018
How to deofuscate a code protected by ProGuard?

iAlex

The Secsi Thinker!
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
How do we figure out what files to try and edit
simply checking the apk lol
each video has a specific target, 1 for dlls and 2 for libs ... thats your target

Reactions: Riu

Riu

New User
Oct 20, 2019
Thanks for uploading the tutorial.
I wanna watch more other games modifying process even without explain.
It will be helpful.

Kaiba3

New User
Dec 1, 2019
simply checking the apk lol
each video has a specific target, 1 for dlls and 2 for libs ... thats your target
EDIT: never mind I understand.. So how would you find the meta data for a game, when they have no assets/bin/data folders.

Last edited:

PL_ZaKoH

New User
Dec 23, 2019
@iAlex thanks a lot bro <3
May u make a video about how to make a mod by using MUL and other commands to make something like x5 damage, x5 hp or x20 item drop ...etc by IDA PRO

iAlex

The Secsi Thinker!
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
@iAlex thanks a lot bro <3
May u make a video about how to make a mod by using MUL and other commands to make something like x5 damage, x5 hp or x20 item drop ...etc by IDA PRO
the concept is quite easy , you have to find what register (R) is holding the value then do something like this
EX.
R0 - has normal value
SO...
MOV R9,#5
MUL R0,R9

I choose R9 cus is not so common to see it, you can use any register you want :D

Reactions: PL_ZaKoH

iAlex

The Secsi Thinker!
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
IDA Link is back again, updated to 7.0 + usual sdk and plugins :D

• Love
Reactions: AngeL

kurosaki

New User
May 29, 2017
Thank you very much for your tutorial. I am trying to modify some of your tutorials. There are a few problems that I hope will be solved by you. I hope you can take a look when you are free.
1. I'm pretty sure I found the address that I need to modify (for example: get_ATK) but the modification is indeed invalid
2. (il2cpp) float get_ATK can use 000c03e3 1c0644e3 1eff2fe1. Is this correct? I found in HxD that the original hexadecimal is less than the hexadecimal I want to modify.
3. I found that some codes (for example: get_ATK) have been modified and the enemy has changed. Is there a way to distinguish them?
Finally, my English is terrible. I can only use translation software to express what I want to know, I hope you understand.
Thank you

iAlex

The Secsi Thinker!
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
Thank you very much for your tutorial. I am trying to modify some of your tutorials. There are a few problems that I hope will be solved by you. I hope you can take a look when you are free.
1. I'm pretty sure I found the address that I need to modify (for example: get_ATK) but the modification is indeed invalid
2. (il2cpp) float get_ATK can use 000c03e3 1c0644e3 1eff2fe1. Is this correct? I found in HxD that the original hexadecimal is less than the hexadecimal I want to modify.
3. I found that some codes (for example: get_ATK) have been modified and the enemy has changed. Is there a way to distinguish them?
Finally, my English is terrible. I can only use translation software to express what I want to know, I hope you understand.
Thank you
1. Invalid ? Give more details
2. For floats better do conversion from int to float then back to int at the end
3. Every game has its own logic, find it and understand it then you'll be able to distinguish between player and enemy