Approved How to mod IL2CPP games

New Products

Sherdderz

Jun 10, 2016
Game is protected by appGuard as you can see in error dialog LOL

Bypass appguard first of all

just name is enuf
Will be able to get a fast look at files soon enuf and will let you know :)
It is hard to bypass the appguard? I try to mod "The God Of Highschool" there's moded apk in this site but it's outdated so I try my best to mod that game

Sherdderz

Jun 10, 2016
Game is protected by appGuard as you can see in error dialog LOL

Bypass appguard first of all

just name is enuf
Will be able to get a fast look at files soon enuf and will let you know :)
1595418844420.png

can i bypass the appguard with this?

Axion

Aug 27, 2019
It is hard to bypass the appguard? I try to mod "The God Of Highschool" there's moded apk in this site but it's outdated so I try my best to mod that game
I don't have any knowledge about this field but I found modder's post about appguard bypass. According to BTG's post, appguard bypass is very difficult work. Even expert modding team needs to take a few days, so it seems that this is not beginner's field.

Sherdderz

Jun 10, 2016
I don't have any knowledge about this field but I found modder's post about appguard bypass. According to BTG's post, appguard bypass is very difficult work. Even expert modding team needs to take a few days, so it seems that this is not beginner's field.
Yea i've read that too, but i really want to learn how to mod application, i've already know about assembly in college but it's really different when i try to mod a game

nestorishere

New User
Aug 4, 2020
in the tutorial video, the il2cppdumper made a new file script.py but i got script.json instead, it was needed for ida's script but when i changed the extension from .json to .py, i got an error in IDA
[Attachment removed from Quotes]

so with the new dumper, you'll get the IDA.py file and the script.json. Use IDA to load the IDA.py file first then you can load script.json. Don't change the extension to .py. Hope that helps.

nestorishere

New User
Aug 4, 2020
I got the library and script loaded in IDA, and found some offsets in the dummy DLLs, however, when i try looking up the offset in the library using HxD, i can't find any matching offsets. Any advice? thanks

Mfive

New User
Feb 22, 2018
@iAlex my game forced close when i play rhe part i modded ( example dungeon a) but doing fine in dungeon b cos i didn't mod it. what I'm tring is to branch it (file size increase cos i add some check in the bottom of the .so file). I don't know what's wrong. so i try to make it simple but still crash.. can u check if my code is ok?

simple code:
offset: 0x07ae9a0 B 0x307f948

offset: 0x307f948 mov r0, #0
bx lr

and what I'm putting in hex is:
offset: 0x07ae9a0 e8 43 a3 3a
offset: 0x307f948 00 00 a0 e3 1e ff 2f e1

this code above makes my game force close.
but if I'm putting code like bellow (without branch) its doing fine:

offset: 0x07ae9a0 mov r0, #0
bx lr
or in hex:
offset: 0x07ae9a0 00 00 a0 e3 1e ff 2f e1

game name: Blade & Wings

Last edited:

iAlex

Busy
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
Increasing lib size is definetly wrong thing to do, you have to stay in actual method size with your code unless you code cave your function in some useless functions and BL there to extend

Reactions: Mfive