Exclusive Raid the Dungeon : Idle RPG Heroes AFK or Tap Tap 1.10.2 MOD MENU [ damage - defense - god mode - move speed - attack speed & more ]

C4talyst

Jun 18, 2019
OK im lvl 6000 now, been using the mod x500 from lvl 1. Heres my tip for not getting banned:
JUST DONT USE IN PLACES WHERE IT HAS LEADERBOARD YOU DUMB ABUSER.

Let me make it clear for you:
Campaign: SAFE, this is the FIRST THING YOU GOTTA DO. Push it to chapter 55-3 and farm there for Rift token.
Standard Rift: SAFE. Once you reach campaign 55-3, push rift to stage 40. This is your main farming place. You get rift token from campaign to use in standard rift. You get equipment, disenchant all except the eternal equipment you get. Use the eternal token you get from disenchanting for buying eternal chest x10 from the store. Thats how you farm eternal equipment.
Common dungeon: SAFE, push it all to stage 30.
Event Dungeon: SAFE, push it to stage 15.
PVP: SAFE, because mod doesnt work there (or it work for both side idk). Either way. Just play pvp 25 times a day to get your free rift token, doesnt matter if you win or lose.

Tier Dungeon: UNSAFE. DO NOT ENTER, ITS HAS LEADERBOARD RANK. If you really need to farm eternal gear fodder from here, i highly advised you clear it up to STAGE 3 ONLY. The higher the stage you clear, the higher you will rank on the leaderboard. But if you only clear to stage 3, at least you ranked on the bottom so hopefully the dev wont caught you. Its still risky and i dont recommend it.
FLAME RIFT: UNSAFE. Probably the most unsafe place. Its a late game content.This is the main farming place for late game player. Early on, you dont want to spend 25 rift token here anyway. Just clear it 1st STAGE ONLY so you can get the tittle. DO NOT GO FURTHER.

Last edited:

KalMill

New User
Aug 22, 2016
OK im lvl 6000 now, been using the mod x500 from lvl 1. Heres my tip for not getting banned:

Campaign: SAFE, this is the FIRST THING YOU GOTTA DO. Push it to chapter 55-3 and farm there for Rift token.
Standard Rift: SAFE. Once you reach campaign 55-3, push rift to stage 40. This is your main farming place. You get rift token from campaign to use in standard rift. You get equipment, disenchant all except the eternal equipment you get. Use the eternal token you get from disenchanting for buying eternal chest x10 from the store. Thats how you farm eternal equipment.
PVP: SAFE, because mod doesnt work there (or it work for both side idk). Either way. Just play pvp 25 times a day to get your free rift token, doesnt matter if you win or lose.

Tier Dungeon: UNSAFE. DO NOT ENTER, ITS HAS LEADERBOARD RANK.
FLAME RIFT: UNSAFE. Probably the most unsafe place. Its a late game content.This is the main farming place for late game player. Early on, you dont want to spend 25 rift token here anyway.
very much appreciated. thanks

Reactions: C4talyst

iAlex

Gay Master ッ
Staff member
Cracking Team
Mar 11, 2016

Tier Dungeon: UNSAFE. DO NOT ENTER, ITS HAS LEADERBOARD RANK.
FLAME RIFT: UNSAFE. Probably the most unsafe place. Its a late game content.This is the main farming place for late game player. Early on, you dont want to spend 25 rift token here anyway.
more detailed that this can't be :D

TY

Reactions: C4talyst

ranier009

New User
Jan 7, 2021

Tier Dungeon: UNSAFE. DO NOT ENTER, ITS HAS LEADERBOARD RANK. If you really need to farm eternal gear fodder from here, i highly advised you clear it up to STAGE 3 ONLY. The higher the stage you clear, the higher you will rank on the leaderboard. But if you only clear to stage 3, at least you ranked on the bottom so hopefully the dev wont caught you. Its still risky and i dont recommend it.
FLAME RIFT: UNSAFE. Probably the most unsafe place. Its a late game content.This is the main farming place for late game player. Early on, you dont want to spend 25 rift token here anyway. Just clear it 1st STAGE ONLY so you can get the tittle. DO NOT GO FURTHER.
Followed everything still got banned

C4talyst

Jun 18, 2019
Yes ive heard the same report from few other user too. Some are telling me theyre ranked top 100 for one season and not get banned. While other got banned for just clearing the campaign. Its getting confusing whether this game have secretly implemented auto-ban/mod detection system or they still manually ban people. Maybe @iAlex as the modder wil ltell us more about banning system in this game.

iAlex

Gay Master ッ
Staff member
Cracking Team
Mar 11, 2016
they can't implement much without an update
maybe just bored devs/moderatos doing manual inspection

wosiptere

New User
Feb 25, 2021
amazing!!!
i hope KOR ver.

iAlex

Gay Master ッ
Staff member
Cracking Team
Mar 11, 2016
amazing!!!
i hope KOR ver.
i hope you'll use the search function next time

Reactions: wosiptere

Gondes

New User
Oct 19, 2017

Lv 7200 here
Followed this guide and haven't banned yet
I use x5 in tier dungeon and flame rift btw
X500 in adv and normal rift
It is safe as long as you don't abuse it